About me

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

You might be wondering who I am, how old I am, where I am from et cetera. Well let me tell you a little about myself. Ps. I won't tell everything now because as the time goes on you are going to find out many things about me. I am going to be boring now and tell you the basics because to be honest there is not many interesting things to tell so here we go. I was born in 2001 meaning I am 16 years old right now. I love food but had problems with it for a while, not going into details now though. I used to have many hobbies which of course was fun at first but soon it became boring so I quit a few of them. Nowadays I have dance as my hobby.

Music has always played an important role in my life and I was in choirs and other type of music groups. I think it is safe to say which country I am from but not the town so Finland it is! Pretty cool huh? Just kidding Finland is just as cool as other countries! I would like to travel the world but I have no job or money..basic teenager problems. I will get a job in the future, I mean I have to do so!
I am not 100% sure about what kind of posts this blog will be composed but well we'll see soon! Most likely about health and well-being or I think it is going to be about life in general. If I go on a holiday I might do a post about that or just talk about topics that are talked about everywhere!
 - Jasmin 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog